Two-Year Warranty on Workmanship
Icon Electric, Inc., offers a two-year warranty on all of our workmanship, along with outstanding customer care. We've built our business on quality workmanship, value, integrity, and outstanding service. Our objective is to get the job done on time. We guarantee 100% satisfaction on each project per the National Electrical Code with accuracy, tidiness, and attention to detail.
Electrical Issues covered:
- Loss of power
- Outlet not supplying power
What to do if you lose power in your home:
- Call to see if there is an outage in your area
- Check your electric panel. If a breaker is tripped, turn it to the "OFF" position first, then simply push to the 'ON' position.
- Please check that the switch controlling the light(s) is all the way in the "ON" position and ensure that the light bulbs are not burned out. Our warranty does not cover light bulbs in any capacity. However, should you wish to have us change light bulbs in your home, we will gladly do so at our current labor rate plus material costs.
- Contact your homebuilder
Outlet may not be working:
- Check to see if there is a "Reset button located directly on your outlet. If there is, that means this is a GFCI outlet, which has a shut-off feature built in as a safety feature in the event of any abnormality. If it is a GFCI outlet, press the "Reset" button to reset this feature and restore power to the outlet. If there is no button on the outlet, you may have a defective outlet or a tripped breaker.
Smoke detector is chirping and there is no smoke or fire.
- Continuous beeping signifies low batteries in your detector. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are hard-wired into your electrical system, but they also have batteries as backup in case of a power failure. When these batteries become low, most detectors will emit a chirp every minute to notify you to replace the batteries as soon as possible.
Should you ever have any electrical problem resulting in smoke or fire, always call 911 or your local fire department for emergency assistance.
Our 24HR. Care is available in certain emergency situations. If our above troubleshooting tips have not fixed or addressed your electrical issue, you may be eligible to receive emergency assistance.
Emergency is defined, per warranty standards, as the following:
- Total loss of heat when the outside temperature is below 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Total loss of air conditioning when the temperature is over 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Total loss of electricity AFTER calling your utility company to inquire about any outages.
Please contact us at 713-680-1500; we will be happy to answer any of your questions.